Browns Summit, NC
Paid vacation, Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, 401K / Retirement plan
Why work a temporary or seasonal role when you can work full-time?
We are holding an on location Walk-In and Interview Day September 27th from 1pm-7pm. Click Apply / Walk In for the details!
AmerisourceBergen is hiring for full-time permanent positions in our Distribution Center in Browns Summit, NC! Come work with one of the largest companies in the U.S. committed to creating healthier futures.
Our Warehouse Associates enjoy:
• Incentive pay for performance
• Pay check every two weeks
• Best medical and dental benefits in the market–available first of the month after 30 days of employment.
• Paid time off, including vacations and holidays-up to 19 days in the first year!
• Clean and climate-controlled distribution center
• Tuition reimbursement
Under general supervision of the Warehouse Supervisor or other supervisory/management-level position within the facility, you will be responsible for:
• Receiving and storage of goods.
• Preparing orders for shipment by picking items from shelves and placing them in totes.
• Moving goods within the warehouse via forklift.
• Working in the vault and ensuring that orders are filled accurately and efficiently while continually striving for improved customer satisfaction.
This position is categorized as compliance critical and, as such, requires and is assigned specific responsibility for ensuring continual and proper compliance with all division, corporate and regulatory requirements.
• Motivated, hard-working & dependable.
• Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Able to perform manual tasks on a regular basis.
We will be accepting in person applications on Thursday, September 27th between 1pm – 7pm.
Submit your name and contact information by clicking "Apply now" and select "Walk In" to get the address of the event.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.